All face to face meetings are now on hold until the Government says differently. We will be back!
JK Business Club runs fun, friendly and structured online networking meetings to connect businesses in Cheshire & North Wales
Beat the Lockdown Blues and join the motivational networking meetings!
Monday 30 November
10.30am – 12.00pm
with guest speaker Katie Ford speaking on IMPOSTER SYNDROME
“Fluked it again?! Why you’re not actually a fraud…”
What happens at the JK Business Club networking meetings?
- Networking meetings to be run on alternate Mondays via Zoom from 10.30am to 12pm
- Each meeting’s agenda includes
- Networking Tip of the Day
- Short introduction by everyone to the group
- 5 minutes from event sponsor
- A featured attendee to speak for 5 minutes to the group (must have attended 3 meetings previously, time allocated on a rota system)
- Breakout rooms for 5 attendees for deeper introductions/discussions
- Guest speaker
- Each meeting will cost £15 to attend, with the first two meetings FREE
- Attendees who bring a guest get one free meeting in return
- Each meeting is open to everyone, but are aimed at professional services rather than ‘lifestyle’ businesses
- All attendees will be encouraged to support each other on social media
Sponsorship of this event will include:
- Logo on all marketing materials/social media posts
- One free place at all meetings
- 5 minutes to address the group (this will be done on rotation if more than one sponsor is in attendance)
3 Month Sponsorship, 6 meetings £75 (£12.50/meeting)
6 Month Sponsorship, 12 meetings £120 (£10/meeting)
12 Month Sponsorship is not currently available as who knows what networking will look like then!
Sponsorship is only available to businesses from different sectors